Popp is a simple and free POP3 email client. It features:
- Multiple email accounts (passwords are encrypted when saved).
- Allows easy and quick deletion of multiple emails — delete huge emails that are clogging your mail account, or remotely delete all your junk email, for example.
- Quick preview a message sitting in a remote POP3 server.
- Proxy Server Support.
- If you’ve deleted multiple messages, you have the option of undoing your changes before you disconnect.
- It’s free!
There are more features I have in mind for Popp but welcome any ideas you have.
- Click here to download the MSI installer.
This application requires the .NET Framework 1.1
By Mikhail Esteves | August 2nd, 2005 in Projects