Apple Support/AppleCare in Bangalore

1. Keep your serial number ready.
  2. Call the toll-free number (1-800-4250744)
  1. Tell them the problem, receive a Case Number, get addresses of service centers around you.

Update: Click here for information on Apple service centers. (Thanks, Kiran)

11 Comments

T AbrahamJanuary 18th, 2007 at 12:22 am

Are the two Apple Support/Apple Care centers (Apple Computer International Ltd. and Klone Computer Systems) you mention on your website genuine Apple Care centers?

Would they undertake service for a Mac laptop if it’s covered by an Apple Care 3 year protection plan bought in the US?

Can you refer me to anyone who has successfully used service from these two companies?

Mikhail EstevesJanuary 18th, 2007 at 6:10 pm

@Abraham: Yes, they are genuine. I’ve used Apple Computer Intl.‘s support to replace a damaged hard disk using my 3 year protection plan (also bought in the US), and it was a pleasant experience.

GouravAugust 31st, 2007 at 4:06 pm

Please confirm my below queries…

1) Do they support/service Apple Os and software?
2) Are all the Software tht can be installed on windows , installable on mac book
3) Do they have acessories for mac book.
4) Does apple has any support center in mumbai or pune ?

Mikhail EstevesAugust 31st, 2007 at 6:16 pm

@Gaurav: Give them a call on 1-800-4250744 and you should be able to get all your answers. Here are my answers AFAIK:

1) Yes.
2) Most software is available, yes. Unless you use proprietary software written specifically for Windows, you will have no problems whatsoever sourcing similar (and in most cases better) software.
3) Yes.
4) You need to find out from them. Give them a call.

DeepakJune 2nd, 2008 at 3:50 pm

Hi,
Apart from the above mentioned Apple Service centers you can also try:

Ample Technologies Pvt. Ltd.,
No.91/1,6th A Main,10th Cross,
R T Nagar Post,Bangalore-560032
Ph:080 23541001/2
Email:info@ample-india.com

varun thukralOctober 12th, 2008 at 1:01 pm

Dear sir

I would like to bring an important situation to your notice.

I bought an iPhone from your GK-II N Block market. This was the fourth iPhone that i bought from there (can share all imei numbers with you). The day i purchased the device i was told that my invoice will reach me within 2 days. The very next day i noticed that my phone does not RESPOND to any calls when in sleep mode. This was duly notified to your team within 24 hours of purchase. I also sent the device to your showroom and it came back to me without being fixed.

As a dis-satisfied consumer from day one of the buying a DEFECTIVE product I EXPECT MY DEVICE TO BE REPLACED.

Below is my complaint log number as i have submitted the device to your showroom. I have a written letter from your dealer stating that my device will be replaced/repaired within 7 working days.

Which is 08/10/000230
Dated : 10/10/08

Would like you to respond as soon as possible as the product has already been forwaded to the banglore service center

also if anyone knows a direct customer care/ or technical support number/ email address would be nice

Niranjan BhatJune 29th, 2010 at 3:55 pm

I had a problem with my Itouch, excellent service, since the Itouch was within the warranty period apple replaced the ipod for me. I went to the address mentioned above after calling thier call center and getting the complaint number.

But the sad part is all the data in my old Itouch will be lost :(
I will have to build up my playlist again and also start seaching for all the apps:(

deepakMarch 1st, 2011 at 5:10 pm

hi…. i have a problem with my ipod. do they repair my ipod also??

KiranDecember 23rd, 2011 at 3:54 pm

Hi Guys,
Now both Klone & Apple Computer International Ltd. are not Authorise Service Providers.

Refer the below website you will have complete information of Apple Authorise Service Providers Details.

SurajApril 29th, 2012 at 3:22 pm

I need implementation of Mac Server, with Linux nodes can you recomend anyone, you can contact me on suraj.govindaraj@gmail.com

syedApril 30th, 2012 at 2:16 pm